четверг, 11 августа 2011 г.

AfterCon Zen Relaxation

Phew!  Last weekend I've been attending an anime con, cosplaying both days, which means the past several weeks were one heck of a race of sewing, crafting and rehearsals. Can't say the con worked out as I planned, but I'm definitely proud of how my costumes turned out.

Tera Online, Castanic Sorcerer. Got First Prize in single anime/game category.

Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame, Esmeralda. Maybe I didn't dances as good,as I wished, but it's one of those cosplays I'm really proud of.

Right now I'm having some quiet time, catching up on orders (I also didn't have any Internet for a week!) and my job - normal live is so serene in comparison! This also means that I'm back to make new awesome jewelry - and very soon you'll see a very cute new collection!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...