воскресенье, 30 января 2011 г.

Crafty update.

Today I went out with my granny and we finally bought my Birthday+New Year present (in Russia presents aren't given on Christmas, but on New Year's Eve, after midnight). This was one thing I've been waiting for some time and which will prove most useful - a serger, Janome MyLock 714.


I'm currently taking seamstress courses, though I have been sewing for several years already, I decided it's time I actually learn how to construct and finish the items properly. And this lil baby is just the thing! I haven't tried it out yet, but I see some finally complete garments in my future!

Also, an update for the interested - I've put up my new designs for sale here, so you can comment or send me a note. They aren't up in my Etsy yet, but the benefit of purchasing through the blog and comm is that it's possible get discounts for sets in the same style.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...